Venom Sidewinder by Dan Sponholz
The First Ever Venom Sponsored Airplane!
Introducing the VP SideWinder!!!
This project was created and designed by our friend Dan Sponholz. I were very excited when Dan reached out to us with this skin idea. We were thrilled with the Outcome! I would like to extend a special thank you to Dan for his vision and hard work in making this project a reality. We would also like to thank Charles Johnson, Ben Harber, Keegan Sponholz, Justin Boetsma, John Russcher, Lucas Russcher for their help with development and testing.
And of course a huge thank you to Venom Power for sponsoring Dan in the design.
If you are interested in building this plane, you will find the build instructions below.
Weight: 13.2 Oz (Fully assembled; without battery or skins)
Wingspan: 28 Inches (711mm)
Center of Gravity: 1.75 Inches (45mm) from leading edge of wing (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: Ailerons & Elevator: 12 degrees | Rudder: 12 degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
Skin Kit Includes:
- (1) 24X93 Skins Sheets for the VP SideWinder (Including all non-skinned pieces to complete the skinned model)
- (1) 24X67 Printed plans. A complete plan set for reference then build another VP SideWinder!
Needed to Complete:
- Dollar store foam or a FT MakerFoam.
- Electronics See plans for further info.
- Various hobby glues and cutting blades of your choice.
- 3D printed spinner files on thingiverse. Search User>Sponholz
All prices include shipping to the continental US only.
Please Note: Photographs depict a fully build RC aircraft using the skins. You are not purchasing a complete RC aircraft kit nor a speed build kit of any sort. It is only the printed paper coverings and plans. Nothing else is included or implied.
Red/Yellow, Blue/Green, Purple/Yellow